The concrete mixing plant is designed for the production of concrete solution on an industrial scale, taking into account all technological features. Concrete mixing plants are widely used in the following areas:
- Construction of roads, airfields, bridges, railways, dams and dams.
- Production of ready-mixed concrete, slabs, blocks, ceilings, curbs, rings and other reinforced concrete products
This type of concrete mixing equipment provides users with many advantages:
- Wide opportunities for process automation.
- Economical consumption of materials.
- Exact maintenance of the set technological parameters.
- High performance.
- Short terms of installation and commissioning.
A concrete mixing plant significantly reduces the labor intensity of such a complex technological process as the preparation of concrete in industrial volumes.
How to choose a concrete plant?
The main criteria that should be followed when choosing concrete mixing equipment are:
- The maximum volume of the container for mixing the components.
- The total value of electricity consumption.
- Cost of equipment.
The concrete installation is selected for a certain volume of mortar, which is necessary for the performance of work during one work shift. This allows you to optimize the cost of working time, consumables and electricity. Each user, before buying concrete mixing equipment, should be guided not only by price and functionality, but also take into account local operating conditions. So, for the northern regions, an exclusively all-weather type of equipment is suitable, where a heating system for the mixed components is provided.
A concrete mixing unit can have various design and functional features, on the basis of which all equipment is divided according to the following criteria:
- degree of mobility. Depending on the complexity and speed of movement of concrete mixing plants, they are divided into stationary, semi-stationary (collapsible) and mobile.
- Permissible operating temperature range. A concrete mixing plant with an additional heating system, which is operated throughout the year, is called all-weather. In the absence of a system for maintaining a positive temperature of the solution, the equipment is allowed to be operated only in the warm period of the year (summer-type BSU).
- Performance. This parameter indicates the maximum volume of concrete solution that a concrete unit can produce in one hour. In accordance with this criterion, all equipment is divided into the following categories: mini-installations (up to 25 m3 / h), medium productivity (up to 400 m3 / h), high productivity (more than 400 m3 / h).
- The level of automation of production processes. Characterizes the ability to control the operation of equipment according to specified parameters, without human intervention. In accordance with this criterion, automated, semi-automated and non-automated installations are distinguished.
- Type of actuator control. Concrete mixing plant can be operated manually, electromechanical devices, hydraulic mechanisms, pneumatic auxiliary equipment.
- Loading method. It has a large impact on performance, so careful attention must be paid to this operating parameter. There are units equipped with a special pneumatic dispenser, skip hoist or manual loading.